25 October 2010

You and Me



Here I have share some quotes for you. I also added my own words to connect and combine all those quotes to become ONE. Hope you like it :)



When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me. Although we always meet everyday, I just ignore you. I still remember when someone said goodbye without reasons, it is the most painful for me. Then, you said love without reasons is the most beautiful one.


I still remember :

When you said "I'm handsome" and I said "Yeah, right"
but, what I'm really to say is "Do you really think so?" :P

When you said "Good job" and I said "Thanks"
but, what I'm really to say is "I love that you notice".


I hope you bear in your mind when girls are in love, they are not paying attention to any guys except you. When I said sorry, believe me I feel it. When you see me starting to cry, hold me and tell me everything's gonna be alright. When I ignore you, give me your attention. When I'm quiet, ask me what's wrong. When I push or hit you, grab me and don't let me go. When I'm mad and walked away from you, follow me. If I didn't text you, it's because I'm waiting for you to text me.

Sometimes, I pretend to forget you. But, I can't. It is very hard to forget someone special like you. Trust me, you are my special one. You always and always said "I Miss You" until I get bored to hear those words. But, when you said "missing someone is because your heart's way of reminding that you love that person", I become touched. Thank you because 24/7 miss me :)


You know, when you get jealous, it's actually kinda cute. But, when I get jealous, World War 3 is about to start. Haha. I can't imagine if that happen to us. We come to love not by finding a perfect person. But, by learning to see that an imperfect person is actually the one that could make our life a perfect one.








LOVES.






4 comments:

  1. you n me...
    insyaAllah..we are together... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We come to love not by finding a perfect person. But, by learning to see that an imperfect person is actually the one that could make our life a perfect one.." sweet nye..=)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...