19 January 2010

● saya-gembira-dengan-kamu ●

i was happy with them.
thanks for the sweet memories.
really had fun at Langkawi Island.
just forget the word tired.
but keep the words
Fun.Enjoy.Happines.Laughter.


FRIENDS.

a simple word isn't it? it's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable.
who are your friends?
i used to think that friends were the people that you can laugh and talk to.
now, i know that friends aren't that, they are the people that touch my heart :D

i spent hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of my life, just because it was with them.
they're the people i can share my secrets with, cry with, laugh with and just have fun with.
we all share something in common and are tied together by memories, laughs and smiles.

we're tied together by love for the other

friendship is one of the greatest things in the world. are you agree with me? :D
i find my time with my friends, the best times of my life.
my friends my are my soul, my fun, my laughter, love and my life.


LOVES.


p/s: credits to ezry and sopi for the photos :D




3 comments:

  1. gembira dgn awk jugk....
    gelak memanjang..ahhaha..

    nice memories wif u...and others..

    -MHH-

    ReplyDelete
  2. MHH..hohoo...
    NAZLMZ said : bes nye...nak pegi tmpt laen plak..lpas ni bwk hluan msing2 nk keje...sob2,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. NWR......nk ckp jgk....sonok sgt holoday ngn korg.....hope kite leh hang out lg..hehe (^__^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...