05 January 2010

● i am tired ●


Tired to me....


I'm tired of being sad.

I'm tired of feeling empty.

I'm tired of feeling worthless.
I'm tired of being alone.

I'm tired of pretending.
I'm tired of dreaming of a life i will never have.

I'm tired of missing things.

I'm tired of missing people.

I'm tired of remembering.

I'm tired of wishing I could start all over.

I'm tired of being different when meet different people.
I'm tired of needing help.

Most of all,

I'm just tired of being tired.


sometimes i feel like a jigsaw puzzle missing a piece
and i'm not even sure what the picture should be.

friends,
we were given
two hands to hold
two eyes to see
two legs to walk
two ears to listen
but
WHY ONLY ONE HEART??


LOVES.






4 comments:

  1. surely osculated..
    but, thank to god got a perfect needed as a human being. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sbb...kalo ad 2 hati, nti hati tu berbelah bahagi..
    1 nk g sana...
    1 nk g sini....
    thats y we as hman only have 1 heart...:)
    -ezry-

    ReplyDelete
  3. sy pn naa...
    penat mengejar sesuatu yang makin lama makin menjauh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hasleena..tired itu indah..!
    yg penting kita hepi..melalui liku2 hidup ni...

    take care awak.. :)

    MHH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...