25 December 2009

● rambling ●

salam.
i havent been blogging these past few days.
but, i have been checking up on my fav blogs :)

friends..
i just realized how close it is to the end of 2009
.
the sad times and the fun times.
up and down.
loved and lost.
the past is never dead.
because it will become the memories.
we dont remember days but we remember the moments.

so, welcome 2010!!
lets make our wishes for this new year.
yipiiieee!!

someone ask me what is L.O.V.E??

love to me...
is the endless support from my ayahanda.
is the love and care from my bonda.
is the laughter of happiness from my kiddiewinks.
I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH!!

can i answer like that?

lastly,

reading to : if you could see me now by cecelia ahern
listening to : separuh jiwaku pergi by anang





1 comment:

  1. love also can make ur life terible if u give it to wrong person

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...