14 November 2009

● to my bff ●


A friend is someone who cares. Someone who is always there.

A friend is someone special. Someone who you can tell everything.

A friend is someone who will never betray you.

A friend is someone you can trust.

...................................................

You are there for me when i need you the most. You cheer me up when i am down. If i am about to cry u make me smile.

You listen to me and give me advice, advice that comes straight from the bottom of your precious heart.

Everyone should have a friend like you because you are so much fun to be with and you are such a good person.

to my best friend
thanks bcoz always with me

" walaupun senyuman itu plastik at least u understand it "





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...