07 November 2009

● sweet couple ●

video

Don’t want much, I just want everything
Thought that I could, do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do it alone

In the blink of an eye, it’s just another day
Telling me why, I’ll find another way
Got this feeling, got me reeling
I can almost start believing

Now there’s me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now
Through my window
I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real

CONNECT.COMMUNICATE.COLLABORATE
CONNECTIONS MAKE ANYTHING POSSIBLE

yeahh...thats true
suke tengok iklan ni
sweeeeeeet sangattttt
suke2 ;))




5 comments:

  1. you and me..
    we are together now... :)

    so sweet, awak..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr....i think i know who u r
    huhuu..together as a friend :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngeh ngeh ngeh...aku tau aku tau...

    like this......song n video clip...
    yeay~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...