27 August 2009

......


if i happened to show up on your door step crying, would you CARE?
if i called you and asked you to pick me up because something HAPPENED, would you come?
if i had one day left, to live my life, would you be part of THAT last day?
if i needed a shoulder to cry on, would you give me YOURS?
MyEm0.Com
do you know what the relationship is between your two eyes?
they blink together, they move together, they cry together,
they see things together and they sleep together
BUT THEY NEVER SEE EACH OTHER
MyEm0.Com

dont walk in front of me, i may not follow you
dont walk behind me, i may not lead
walk beside me...we will be friend forever




5 comments:

  1. im sure i'll be there..
    but do i have that 'time' to be there?
    do u will be there too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i`ll sure b there as u know me..
    although my thinking a bit childish..
    hope to see your face with sweet smile..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. farid:emm??y?
    floe:y u said like dat?
    zul:xpernah ke tgk muke sy wit smile??huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm, nothing..
    zul:never c her face smiling hah?.. haha.. better dun c it, afraid u will falling.. hee~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...